Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Konica Minolta Receives InfoWorld 100 Awards. I didn't see XRX, HP or Rico on the list

I keep thinking that Konica is going to take a nibble at Kodak. Only time will tell. Anyway, I really like "from the desktop to the Print shop."

Konica Minolta Receives InfoWorld 100 Award:

"Dec 09, 2009 (PRWeb.com via COMTEX) -- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced that it was recognized with an IDG InfoWorld 100 award for its innovative CRM initiative, as one of the top 100 IT projects of 2009 For the second year in a row, Konica Minolta was recognized in InfoWorld's highest honor."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Konica Minolta for their superb quality and printers. I am very surprise that they do not dominate the market, and I believe that they have more potential than any other company out there right now. I hope this award does not become and ego problem, and that it sets the entire company in motion for a better future.

    ReplyDelete