Monday, July 13, 2009

Congrats to Jim Rise and Jeff Blank. Color Cube (Qube) came from Oregon.

I should have guessed it came from Oregon's Silicon Forest. I was pretty sure it didn't come from Stamford Connecticut. I was hoping it came from Rochester. I assumed it came from Japan.

Although I'm from Brooklyn, I love engineers no matter where they live. The fact that it's American based ingenuity is just something that adds to the fun.
Reviewing the week in Oregon tech news -
Silicon Forest:
"• Jim Rise (right), Xerox's top executive in Oregon, is leaving his role as head of the company's solid ink group and becoming a vice president for a North American sales group. He remains the senior executive at Xerox's Wilsonville campus.

• Jeff Blank (below) takes over as vice president of solid ink products. Bank was previously head of solid ink product development and oversaw development of Xerox's new ColorQube printers"

No comments:

Post a Comment