Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm really starting to like Pitney Bowes, but . . .

I don't know enough to know what's behind "location and communication intelligence offerings." But no doubt in my mind that's a good thing to do.

The part that really caught my eye was "complimentary webcast." Webcasts are much better than webinars.

Here's the but... part.
Unfortunately the webcast is not on YouTube. That means I had to wait for it load. While it was loading, I did a search on Pitney Bowes at YouTube. It didn't come up. I'll have to catch it some other time, if I remember.

Pitney Bowes Business Insight, the leading global provider of location and
communication intelligence offerings, today announced the availability of a
complimentary Webcast, featuring Toby Bell, Research VP at Gartner and Lisa
Sutrick, director of CCM product management at Pitney Bowes Business Insight.
Available now on-demand, the “Transform Your Multi-Channel Customer Experience: Advantages of Customer Communications Management” Webcast discusses how organizations can leverage personalized communications to improve customer relationships

2 comments:

  1. You will discover that receiving good quality printing means purchasing ink cartridges that has been designed to offer for this need. Although there are many lots of brands for ink cartridges that you can procure some of them will be more expensive than others. Here comes into play the discount Pitney Bowes Supplies which will results to be a good money saving investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point.

    When the competition on equipment is so high, it's not that hard to get a fair price. I think that as the competition on consumables increases it should get to more sustainable systems going forward.

    ReplyDelete