The Print Centre at the University of South Hampton, UK:Transeo-media.com resells Press-Sense iWay in the U.K. iWay looks like it's a pretty simple solution for the non MFP Print piece.
"The Total Managed Print Solution
Our ethos at The Print Centre is to provide our customers with a printing service that offers value for money, with services and advice that meets and exceeds our customers' expectations.
* Digital Copying for Black and White and Colour from A5 - SRA3
* Digital Printing for Black and White and Colour from A5 - SRA3
* Variable Data and targeted marketing projects
* Large format posters and display stands
* PDF Workflow and Environmental platemaking
* Litho Printing on 4,2 and single colour presses
* Finishing and Mailing service"
Press-sense iWay was a product that would actually do the job out-of-the-box. It seems to have a a reasonable adoption path.
. . .
The University of Southampton, Print Centre has decided to move into this new e-business system in stages. They started with more simple jobs such as stationery, business cards, and now, after three months, are working on advancing to the next level. At present the Print Centre is taking advantage of the Transeo Media iWay Managed Service (ASP) and thoroughly enjoys this hosted solution although they do plan to eventually upgrade iWay into a stand- alone application.