10-Q: XEROX CORP -1, No hire no fire.
April 30, 2009
"SAG as a percent of revenue was 28.2 percent."
Q4 Conference Call
Selling, administrative and general expenses were 25.2% of revenue, up about a point from the fourth quarter of 2007
If I ran the zoo, here's what I'd do:
2. Turn PARC into a degree granting graduate institute. Charge for degrees.
3. Keep a maniacal focus on MPS using the XPS approach.
4. Revisit executive comp. Put SAG % was one of the metrics. The goal is 16%.
5. Align the Xerox Foundation with fixing high school education with Print products.
6. Move to restructure to groups 150, lead by groups of 30 lead by groups of 5. One person to report to Global. Align comp for each group of 150. Do separate P&Ls at each level.