Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Barack Obama needs clickable print + printernet publishing

This morning Newt Gingrich, at HUMAN EVENTS, said,
Supreme Court Nominee Sotomayor: You Read, You Decide
by Newt Gingrich 06/03/2009

Shortly after President Obama nominated her to a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, I read Judge Sonia Sotomayor’s now famous words:

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.”

My initial reaction was strong and direct -- perhaps too strong and too direct. The sentiment struck me as racist and I said so. Since then, some who want to have an open and honest consideration of Judge Sotomayor’s fitness to serve on the nation’s highest court have been critical of my word choice."

Click on the QR code to read or watch

Watch the video on your cell phone or computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment