from WhatTheyThink:That sounds about right to me. Printernet anyone?
1. Mark Angelson, former CEO of RR Donnelley and leading architect of the 2003-2007 printing industry consolidation, will be Chairman.
2. Tom Ryder, former Chairman and CEO of Reader's Digest,
3. Jack Kliger, former President and CEO of Hachette Filipacchi.
4. Raymond Bromark, chairman of the audit committee of CA, Inc., and a retired senior partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers,
5. turnaround specialist James Gaffney
6. Michael Allen, Canadian lawyer and former senior officer of Alcan, Inc.,
7. David McAusland, and Gabriel de Alba, managing director and partner of Catalyst Capital Group of Toronto.
Ryder and Kliger are past Chairmen of the Magazine Publishers' Association. Ryder also sits on the boards of Amazon.com, Virgin Mobile and Starwood Hotels.
A spokesman for the director designees said, 'The highly fragmented printing industry must undergo further consolidation, and this company will be an important part of that process.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
RRD: Is your Board of Directors as cool as Quebecor World's new Board of Directors?
The most useful thing about a bankruptcy is that it's the only way to fire and hire a new Board of Directors. "Jacques Mallette, the Company's Chief Executive, is expected to be the only continuing member of the board."
at 5:38 AM