Saturday, January 31, 2009

e Mulcahy of Xerox, 2008 CEO of the Year : Writes Like She Talks

read at Writes Like She Talks:
"What happens when women lead? I can’t answer that definitively but I’ve read about Xerox and its chief, Anne Mulcahy, before. She was recognized by Chief Executive magazine last June as the tops - the first time for a woman to receive this particular acknowledgement.

BNET has a cute tongue-in-cheek take of the award and the winner. In part:"
We'll keep on eye one how this works through blogosphere.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link - she received the recognition a while ago from what I discovered but the ceremonies etc are in the next month or so I think. If you really are into print/copying etc., one of my camp bunkmates from when I was a kid was the granddaughter of Savin as in Savin copiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    I just saw your comment. I guess the email notification wasn't working.

    Very cool about the Savin copier story. And yes, I really am into Print/Copier

    ReplyDelete