Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The blabla about direct mail with a couple of swipes at trade organizations continues at Print Ceo continues and Harvey Says. . .

You can get into the conversation and add your two cents here at PrintCeoBlog
  1. Harvey said on May 22, 2009

    It is natural that any media that has failed to deliver substantial ROIs like the traditional direct mail product mix has, is soon to go bye-bye. Everything that I have seen and experienced about the true power of variable direct mail confirms to me (and all of my clients) that well constructed, dynamic variable print direct mail, followed by well-trained telemarketing appointment setters will be proven to be the cross-media program of choice for B2B marketers once they learn how to wield this power. When done creatively, we have experienced response rates well into the 50-80% range

Click on the picture to see what I\
At a global
I would get in touch with Harvey. I saw his stuff a couple of years ago and it's perfect for printernet publishing. Plus your OPM/PSP/VARs can make nice margins with very short runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment