Monday, June 15, 2009

Xerox Canada Declares Dividend on Class A Shares

I'm starting to get a sense as to why "foreign exchange" is such a significant item in the earnings calls. When I got the alert, I was going to ask how I could get shares in Xerox Canada. But then if you read the snippet, it turns out the money all goes to Rochester.

Now all I need to know is:
1. How much money does Xerox send to Canada?
2. How much money does Xerox send to Fuji?
3. How much money does Fuji send to Xerox?

Maybe it will come up on Ursula's first earnings call.
Xerox Canada Declares Dividend on Class A Shares
from TMCnews:

TORONTO, Jun 12, 2009 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- Xerox Canada Inc.'s board of directors declared a cash dividend on the Class A shares of $2.6669372 per share, for an aggregate dividend payment of $80 million. Xerox Corporation owns all the issued and outstanding Class A shares. The dividend will be payable on June 12, 2009."

No comments:

Post a Comment